Friday, February 27, 2015

Saturday - Possible Closure

Alright CFS Family, I know everyone is ready to attack 15.1.
However, we need to make sure that everyone is safe.
For now, we are going to cancel the morning classes in hopes that things may get better around 2pm.

However, if things go as forecasted, it is going to snow again and things might get worse.

If this happens, we are going to just meet up at the Box at 12pm on SUNDAY.

See you soon

No comments: